A friend sent me this video today; it really makes you re-evaluate how you perceive the obstacles that you experience in life. I hope that you all finish strong.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Will you finish strong?
Posted by Lori at 10:19 AM
A friend sent me this video today; it really makes you re-evaluate how you perceive the obstacles that you experience in life. I hope that you all finish strong.
Posted by Lori at 10:19 AM
3 comments:
So very true, it really makes you think about a lot of things!
Damn you Lori, I just did my make up and now it's all over the place! This made me cry, it really makes you think about persistence. So very special!
Oh my goodness when he gets up after being down, I can't even explain how deeply that touched me. He truly is an inspiration to persevere through challenges and to show the beauty of God's grace and mercy through imperfection. Thank you, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment