Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow Day Fun

A few weeks ago when we had the first big snow storm of the season; the girls went out to frolic in the backyard. Their initial plan was to make a snow man, but to no avail since the snow was too light and fluffy.

Kenadie wasn't too thrilled about it at first, but she warmed up to it pretty fast once she realized that she could throw snow at Mali and Zoe.

They had a blast playing and building things in the snow; Zoe even got to join in the fun. It was really cute, every where that Malique went Kenadie would follow with Zoe not too far behind ensuring that she wasn't doing anything that could potentially harm her.

It warmed my heart to see my two beautiful girls laughing and playing together and reminded me of doing the same with my brothers and sisters when I was younger; of course since I'm the baby of the family it usually entailed me being tortured in one way or another, which is a prerequisite when having older siblings. I’m happy that Malique and Kincaid play so well with Kenadie; she adores them both and follows each around whenever they are home.

I feel so blessed that I have such great kids and am able to experience and enjoy the simple things in life with them as they grow.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

What fun, it's good that everyone takes such good care of her!