Friday, December 5, 2008

Running away... Is this an option in Adulthood?

I'm at a low point in my life, I feel as if I'm just a shell of person going through the motions of life. It's taking a lot longer than I thought it would to adjust to the changes that have come about in the last few months. I miss my family, friends and just the overall conveniences and familiarity of Salt Lake. I'm alone 90% of the time with the kids, Kincaid wants nothing to do with me, Malique feels bad that she can't get two seconds of one on one time and Kenadie is going through the "clingy" phase and insists on either being on my lap, in my arms or is running after me crying to be picked up.

I wonder... can Moms run away? How long it would take to be found? Things to ponder...

Of course, I would never do this, I have a great husband, wonderful kids and a good life for the most part, but I can still dream on days like this.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohh, how sad :(. No, I don't think it's possible for a mom to run away, unfortunatly. I wish that I could sometimes too, just go off for a few days on my own.

Kerri said...

I really don't think it is possible for the mom's to run away everything would fall apart without us I think. But I'm so with you there are days that running away sounds so good. Don't worry though it will get better you have a loving family!